View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

It was some time before I returned to my office, and locked the door. I really couldn’t say what, but almost as soon as I had walked in, I felt something was wrong. It was just a feeling of course, and I generally didn’t pay much attention to such feelings. I liked the idea of having proof, of knowing what I was talking about if I felt I had to talk to someone.

In an effort to at least appear as though I was working I called my assistant and asked if he had the latest quarterly report. I was surprised to learn he had already dropped it off. I didn’t very often give compliments, but I could tell this assistant was at least trying to do a half decent job. I also fumbled around dictating a couple of letters. All the time the curiosity was getting to me. I wanted to check my laptop again. I was in the middle of a RP, and it was just getting interesting. I wanted to know what was going to heppen next. Eventually, I was able to shift my concentration back to matters at work.

It was only later that day, in the evening when I was at home that I checked my computer. I found a request to roleplay. I thought about it for a moment. Slowly I began to type. I explained I might be interested, but I would possibly be a little slow to respond. Things were beginning to pile up at work, and I was already in the middle of another roleplay. We exchanged a few PM’s and talked about different scenes.
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote