View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My Boss my Bitch (Larzaius and

I used to love the company I work for, the hours were decent, the bonuses generous and the work load was steady and fair. Then Debra came to out office. This short, red haired bitch demon from hell. Her constant demands of perfection, her ridiculous high standereds and her impossible work assignments. Ugh, I would quit if my job didn't pay so well and there is one added reason I stay my boss is a bitch but she's a hot little bitch.

She stands at 5 foot 4 inches and is about 130 pounds. Give, or take 2 or 3 pounds.
Red, soft curls, that could easily be described as wavy hair, that hangs down just below her shoulders. She has green eyes with small flecks of hazel.
A mostly white complexion, with a few freckles her face and shoulders. But her best selling points are her tits 38D breasts. Standing at 6'1 I sometimes have the advantage of getting a good look down her shirt. I would love to shove my cock between those babies and give her a shot of my special moisterizer. But that would never happed she considers herself the cream of the crop, treating us as nothing more than her subordinates. In fact I doubt she gets that much action outside the office with a personality like hers.

Lately I admit to having some fun with her, I like to sneak into her office and move stuff around on her desk, she's so meticulous that it drives her crazy and when she gets agitated her breasts heave upwards. Sometimes I wait until she's on a complete silent rant and while she's walking around going crazy over the moved or missing item I put it back in its proper place before she gets back to her desk. Tonight though I'm feeling a little more daring, I'm thinking of checking her internet accounts and tweaking with them a bit. I am a pretty good hacker and I can cover my tracks very well.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote