View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 03:11 AM   #6
Deeprover

Deeprover has initial reputation
Default Rape of my Mother part 3a

I began to feel the rise of pressure in my balls and I knew that I was getting close to another climax. A few more pumps and I exploded with gobs of more hot cum being dumped deep into her pussy. I felt her tighten her pussy lips around my dick as I was coming and heard her starting to breath heavy and suddenly she exploded and both of us were laying there quivering with our sex mussels loving each other. I rolled off of her and lay beside her for about ten minutes trying to recoup my strength. She said “I have to get up and go to the bathroom before all of your cum gushes back out of me all over the blankets”. She got up and started to leave the bedroom and I decided to go with her and watch. I knew this would further degrade and humiliate her bringing her more under my domination. As she opened the bathroom door she realized what I was doing and she turned and said “can’t I even clean myself up without you watching everything I do”? I said “NO” and pushed her into the bathroom. After she finished I asked her if she knew where any Vaseline or lubrication oil was. She said “Why”? I said “You know why”. I took her by the arm and led her back into the bedroom and put her back in the bed. “Where is the cream” I said. She told me to look on the top of her dresser and I should find a large bottle of Vaseline there. Yes it was there but about half empty. I said “Dad must use a lot of this on you even more than I watched him shove into you”. Yes he enjoyed using that in both of my holes and it took a long time to clean up after each session where he used that on me. I asked her how many bottles of this does he use on you? “I guess at least on large bottle a week” she said.

I took the bottle and got back onto the bed with her. I told her to turn over onto her stomach and bring her knees up under her stomach. She asked me “Do you really have to do this to me”? I said “Yes and I know I will enjoy it once you get me hard again using your mouth like you did last time”. I only hope you can learn to like this also. I will try to be as gentle as possible but as I said before we started, I was going to fuck you every where Dad fucked you. “Raise your ass up higher”, I said. She did and let out a very noticeable sigh. I parted her cheeks in her ass and let my middle finger touch her puckered opening. She squeezed her asshole tight but I continued to put pressure on it to convince her that I was going to shove my fingers into her as well as my dick. I pushed harder and the finger slipped inside of her. She whined and said it hurt. If you have to do this please use the lube.

I pulled my finger back out and noticed that it pulled out some of her inner asshole which I guessed happened because her asshole was so dry. Her asshole closed tight again once my finger was out of her. I reached over and opened the Vaseline bottle and scooped out a big gob of crème and put it up to her face and asked her if that was enough. She said “More than enough, you could use a lot less and it would do the job”. I said “No, I want plenty up in you so your entire asshole will be greased”. I put my finger, with the Vaseline, up to her asshole so she could feel it again and paused. I rubbed the outside trying to get her to relax but she wasn’t having any of that so I just shoved the finger and glob of Vaseline as deep as I could into her. She squealed and told me that that hurt. I told her I was sorry and that I would try to be gentler the next time. I thought to myself, I don’t intend to be gentler with you in fact I intend to ram you as hard as I can. I silently chuckled to myself. I twisted my finger around inside of her trying to loosen her up but I was not having much success. I slid the middle finger back out and rammed two finger back into her causing her to jerk her hips and beg me to stop. I told her to quit fighting it and take it like a woman.

I pulled my fingers back out and got onto my knees and placed both of my hands onto her back letting her know that I was getting ready to shove my dick into her asshole. She asked me one more time “Please don’t do this to me; it is bad enough when your Dad does it to me and his dick is not as big as yours. You are going to hurt me a lot. I told her that I was sure that she could take it so just relax and it should go in without to much pain.

I leaned forward and placed the head of my very hard dick in contact with the mouth of her asshole. I felt it pucker. I once again told her to relax but it was still puckered so I began pushing my dick into her. She pulled her hips forward trying to escape the impending penetration but I just pushed harder. I felt it begin to give way so I hesitated for a moment giving her hope that I was going to stop. Then I rammed it deep into her and took my hands and pulled her hips into me as hard as I could pull. She screamed and began trashing her hips around trying to get me to pull out of her. The more she fought it the more intense the ache in my balls got. I started pumping while she was begging me to stop. She kept yelling that I was ripping her up inside but I knew better and I just kept pumping. She began to settle down a bit so I slowed the force of my penetrations. She settled even more and I then told her “See that was not all that bad, I am sure that after a few more sessions like this, you will get to enjoy it”. Not a sound from her mouth. I exploded inside of her and it was all over. I pulled out and rolled her over and kissed her on the cheek.

I pulled the extra blanket over her and told her to go to sleep as it was a little after 2 P.M. and she needed her rest so we could start again in the morning. She just rolled over not saying a word.
Deeprover is offline   Reply With Quote