View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 03:06 AM   #4
Deeprover

Deeprover has initial reputation
Default Rape of my Mother Part 2a

I told her “don’t be sorry but just help me learn how to please myself with a woman’s body. I reached down and grabbed the front of her house dress and pulled her up off of the couch which exposed both of her big tits. She tried to pull my hands away but no luck. I pulled her across the front room and pushed her into the bedroom and shut the door. She backed up falling onto the bed which she immediately jumped off of and stood there just staring at me. “I told you to strip”, I said. She did nothing so I said “do it or I will rip that dress off of you”. “Please Jim don’t do this to me”, she said. I just shook my head and said “I thought we were beyond this point, you have to understand that nothing is going to stop me from fucking you in you mouth, pussy and asshole. We will be doing this a lot from now on and I doubt that you will do anything to stop me so just shut up and get your dress and under clothes off and get onto the bed so we can get started.

Her hands crossed in front of her and she grabbed her dress and began pulling it up over her head. Her eyes were shut and her head was slightly bent forward showing me her humiliation and then I realized she did not have on any underwear. She was totally nude and ALL MINE.

As she raised her dress over her head I told her to stop and hold your dress right there. She complied leaving me with a wonderful view of the entire front side of her body. In a moment she realized what I was doing and again pleaded with me to stop. I told her to shut up and do as she was told. She just froze and I continued to admire. Standing up her tits seemed bigger than they seemed when she was lying on the bed. This was as close as I had ever been to her while she was totally nude and while she was awake. I could feel my dick straining and my balls were sending me a hurry up message. They were beginning to ache and I my brain was screaming at me to get her onto the bed and FUCK HER.

I told her to finish taking her closes off and to get onto the bed. She did so and crawled onto the bed. She turned over and lay on top of the blankets just staring at the ceiling. I started to take my clothes off and noticed she had looked over at me realizing that this was all for real and her son was going to fuck her like a whore. She turned her head and shut her eyes again. I finished taking my closes off and knelt on the bed. I saw the grimace on her face knowing that it all was about to begin. I wanted to help her relax as much as possible so I reached over and placed my hand onto her left tit. Her body became ridged and I told her to relax but she continued to act as though she was still a virgin. I guess in one sense of the word she still was. Up to this point she had never had her son fuck her and this was obviously a major point of concern with her.

I lay down beside her and whispered in her ear “Don’t fight it and with your instruction I can learn to please you like every woman wants to be pleased. She turned her head and said “No mother wants her son to fuck her, it is just not right”. I told her not to think of me as her son it that will make things easier. She raised her voice and said “How the fuck can I do that when you are my son and I am your mother”. I said ‘Mom I am only trying to help you get over your anxieties and fear, once we have for tonight the next time won’t be so hard for you”.

I ran my hand down her stomach and allowed it to rest on the top of her pussy. She tried to shift her weight to the other side thinking that this would make my hand slide off of her pussy. Well to say the least it did not work. As I felt her move her naked hips I rammed my middle finger deep into her and pulled her back so her back was flat on the bed. I told her “Stop fighting this and you won’t get hurt”.

I said to her “Now I need you to tell me which hole you want me to start in”. No response so I said “I guess I can fuck you in your asshole first and switch to your mouth if that seems OK to you”. She started to gag as though she was going to puke. I said “OK so if that does not set well with you, where do you want me to start”. “No where, I want you to stop this bullshit” she said. “OK I have had enough of this crap; since you won’t tell me where to start I will do it the same way Dad does it to you”. With that I straddled her neck with my legs and began wiping my dick across her lips. She clinched her jaw tight. I pulled her lips apart with my fingers and began running my dick between her teeth and her cheek. She started pushing me away but I took her hands and shoved them under my ass and told her to stop fighting this or I would have to hurt her tits just like Dad did to her when she refused to do what she was told. I felt her jaw relax and I told her to open her mouth and show how a woman gives a man a great BLOW JOB.
Deeprover is offline   Reply With Quote