View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You don't move, and I feel your mouth close around my cock. Apparently thinking that you can disobey me as long as you do something that brings me pleasure. That isn't going to work. With some regret I pull my cock from your mouth. Leaving behind long ropes of drool. "You were commanded to do something, and you didn't do it. I would have thought you were smart enough to figure out that is a no-no."

I smack you across the face, growling as I do. "You don't have your own will anymore. YOU ARE MY PLAYTHING!" As I grab your ankle, yanking you away from the wall, "Say it, say it for me."