View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 12:33 PM   #14
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a belief that certain things are only racist or hold any power as such because they are given power by those who claim they want to end racism.

N***er, a word so contentious that I feel I can't even type it (even in THIS company) is only powerful because gangster rappers assign power to it. "No, thats OUR word, we are taking it back". Without its constant use the N word would have fallen out of use years ago. It is old fashioned and out dated.

It is similar to the flag they have just banned. Its as outmoded as a pirate skull and crossbones or Disco music. You want to ban a flag that has no real meaning or signifigance today except for being known as the design on the roof of a car in a TV show?

Grow up

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote