View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 03:07 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I must have gone to far with my nagging as your mouth came over mine in a vicious kiss. Your tongue thrashed around in my mouth and sometimes you nibble on my lip. And all the while you were pounding into me. I could feel your cock swelling again, I could not believe it. I was always told a man is done when they cum but it seemed you weren't a normal man. As you kept assulting my body and mouth I felt you doing something with your hands and I did not know what.

My mouth was open when you broke the kiss and before I could say another word you rammed something like a ball into my mouth. "There's your money you fucking whore, but I'm not done yet." I looked at you stunned realizing you had shoved the $400 into my mouth that you had mentioned before. It was a double shock to know you were going to continue to use me. I pushed at your hard strong body trying to get from under you but you didn't budge. I tried to push the money out of my mouth but found it was an effective type of gag.

Someone jiggled the door knob and both of us turned to the door. I tried to scream out but the money only made my voice sound like a mumble and your hand went over it as you continued to thrust. Soon I could hear the voices of the people I worked with saying good night and all hope drained from me. I was stuck with a mad man, pinned to the floor, impaled on his cock and had no chance of being saved. Tears ran down my face to pool at the hollow of my neck.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote