View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:47 PM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Oh, I can make you do anything I want. I think I proved that tonight." Hands squeezing once before one comes off your body. Reaching into my pocket, "Or did you forget the feel of my cock tearing into your body." I pull out a leash and snap it onto the collar you so eagerly put on earlier. With a smile I keep a grip on it, sliding my other hand up under the jersey you are wearing. Even as you try to squirm, I cup your breast in my hand. Feeling it, the all natural feel. "Get on your knees and start sucking or it will be months before you are pretty again."