View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There might have been a flicker of disappointment when she went for the collar. i was sort of looking forward to fighting her, making her put in on. And of course, lashing it just a little too tightly around her throat. But I move on quickly from that. My hands reach out and I take her hips in them. Loving the firm feel of her trim body. "Clothes, you don't wear clothes around me anymore. Take them off and then get on your knees."