View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 01:47 PM   #29
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huni_Heart
^_^ Yes they are :P

Although in a topic about low class rapists, I'm a bit worried that you're asking about my boobs

Give yourself credit, you're at least a middle class rapist!

Actually, that's an interesting question, who here would/ wouldn't consider themselves a "low class rapist" (in rp anyway) and why?

Hehehehe

PS: And maybe that's what the guy wants us to think. Maybe he wants us to think he's too drunk and high to be of any harm, and the BAM! You dont know what's hit you
My dear Huni, I am a particular class of rapist. I am a virgin rapist. And that is the only reason why I think about your boobs. Because they make me think about all these realms of neverending carnal feelings and valleys of pleasure I never had access to.

Last edited by shysnale; 02-10-2007 at 02:15 PM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote