Thread: Dark Desires
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 01:40 PM   #2
well_hung_jack
Banned

well_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these parts

Hey Quentin, good to meet you. I've always had a leaning toward rough/non consensual sex from a very young age but am also aware of what a devastating and unforgivable crime it is to commit on a real person. I honestly find it hard to get into sex unless there is some violent or dominating aspect to it but I could only do it with another consenting freak like myself who gets off on it. When the lines between fantasy and reality blur or your appetite for destruction overpowers you you're looking at a lot of prison time and some poor victim with a ruined life. Better off sticking to the munches mate
well_hung_jack is offline   Reply With Quote