View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 01:08 PM   #18
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlust View Post
Chanta, really? Are you surprised that La Sweetlust can read as well? Of course I know about something as simple as garlic butter. LOL! We do eat more than hotdogs and apple pie. I also know how to give a damned fine blowjob, too...

I, on the other hand am tickled by the list of gastronomic delights mentioned. I am a fan of the unusual. I don't have a 'favorite', I simply enjoy good food.

Btw...buffalo/bison (most people tend to use the word interchangeably) meat is actually considered healthier than beef. It's more lean and lower in cholesterol. So, whip up a meatloaf, stir fry, grill it, slap some pasta sauce on it (for those who like Italian), eat up! Olive oil is a good alternative 'fat', too.

Well, now I'm hungry...
Very subtle Sweetlust... and witty I'll take that BJ, and be more than happy to butter your face

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 07-13-2014 at 01:11 PM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote