View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 04:59 PM   #8
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchof33333 View Post
Well its good to see such so many people are fans of haute cuisine and have such exquisite tastes. Horses, Snails, Poisonous things? Remind me not to accept your dinner invitation. However if you want to talk about "eating other things" I am all on board. Hmmm well some people do put catsup on hot dogs but I personally like mine in a nice fresh not bun.
I am shocked and appalled at you Sir! You actually know what the words 'haute cuisine' mean? How dare you! You upstart, you!

Personally, I thought you enjoyed fine dining that included hog maws and Jello shooters. And as for your 'hot dog', I wouldn't touch it with my catsup! So there!
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote