View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #2790
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't know if this is the right place to request this (it's supposed to be a movie request forum and I'm looking for mag scans/ it's supposed to be rape requests, but I'm looking for more bondage than rape), but I don't see anywhere else on the forum to request this so here goes...

Does anyone have any scans of the old HOM, LDL or Harmony bondage mags from the 60's through the 90's? I'm not talking about those lame-ass "Love Bondage" mags they put out or the boring Euro mags that involved guys with mustaches sticking their tongues into bitches asses and calling it "rape" or the mags with people all zipped up in leather or rubber and posing while wearing lots of make-up. I hate those. I'm talking about magazines like "Roped and Raped", "Stalked", "Teenagers in Bondage" and "Kidnap: The Tyler Files"; mags where they had a storyline that usually involved the model being captured and raped or at least held for sexual slavery against her will. I've been looking for full scans of these things for years. Does anyone have them to share? Maybe start a thread on them? I can guarentee you'd get lots of +rep.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kidn1_4.2.JPG (71.8 KB, 1094 views)
File Type: jpg stal1_01.jpg (71.5 KB, 1090 views)
File Type: jpg liberty.jpg (18.6 KB, 1084 views)
File Type: jpg roprape2.jpg (31.3 KB, 1082 views)