View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation WARNING about comments in the movie section

Lately there has been a trend in the movie area to post comments about the nature of the material by some of the up-loaders.

THIS WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. I'm tired of having to go back and delete remarks about how this stuff sucks, been posted a hundred times, the same old Russian bullshit,etc.

Failure to comply can jeopardize your ability to post here on Rapeboard, I can and WILL ban people who continue this behavior.

If you having nothing positive to add to an up-loaders thread then say NOTHING. If there posting banned material or breaking some board rules rules then post it in the movie alert section NOT IN THE THREAD.

That link can be found here.
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=23000

Thank you CR

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 01-06-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote