View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:35 AM   #7
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
Very nice. Is it more humiliating for you if you're being gang raped in front of an audience or if, say, there's a camera crew recording the rape to sell? Just curious.
Sure it would be - but I guess I would not really have the capacity to care a lot for that when I have have a cock in all my holes, and all I can see is the crotch of the guy facefucking me.Sort of being filmed would be secondary and unimportant to the overload of sensations caused by that many hands, cocks...

In a one-on-one rape there would be more time to make the level of umiliation mount higher and higher

Last edited by Ambriela; 07-17-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Ambriela is offline   Reply With Quote