View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 03:09 AM   #4
geist

geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While she lays there and pants in a sweaty, messy heap on the floor, facedown arms tied behind her back, I get out the ring for the gag, her eyes lit up with new fear and she tried to crawl away but she can't get far. She starts crying again as I force the ring gag in her mouth and strap it behind her head. Dragging her up to her knees I take one hand on her throat and guide her down onto the dildo, making her start to lower her ass onto it, she was shaking trying to force it in but I was pushing her down, getting up in front of her she looked up at me crying, she started to say please but I grab her by the hair and force my dick in her mouth, her mouth is small and she can barely breathe, then I start to force her farther down onto the dildo, she moans and groans into my dick and I shove it to the back of her throat, I push her down to the base of the dildo slowly as she grunts, grinding the base into her asshole. I ram my cock all the way down her throat, tight around my dick. I start face fucking her and grinding her on the dildo hard. Making her yelp each time as she struggles to breathe. As I slam into her face and the dildo bottoms out in her ass she starts to sound panicky, just when it sounds like shes about to choke my cock stiffens up and starts to shoot straight down her throat, she spasms and I pull out, panting, shaking, crying, cum dripping from her lips.

I throw her down on her stomach and kick the end of the dildo, she screams, so I step on the end with my boot, forcing it in even deeper, she's thrashes her legs and tries to squirm but she's pinned, halfway between screaming and crying she sounds like she's about to break.

Picking her up by the hair and setting her on her knees she looks up with total fear in her eyes, holding her chin I start to masturbate in her face, she starts to cry again.

My load splashes all over her pretty features, in her mouth, forcing her eyes shut. As she recoils away I grab her and slam her down on to the dildo, her eyes flash open and she screams again, she stares at me begging for mercy but I just force her ass to the ground and she gasps as it goes all the way in.
geist is offline   Reply With Quote