View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 06:39 PM   #11
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ya know, I love people like that.

Ya. It’s true. I love them. Self-anointed “expert” fuckwads that think they have the right to judge me/us.
Ok. Sure. Fine. There are a couple of us just “into” rape. And I’m weird. ¿So really, who am I to judge them?

BUT THEN AGAIN… There are some of us here that have a little “too much” experience with rape, REAL rape, not a fantasy.
And the irony is, it was self-anointed “expert” fuckwads that set me up for my “accident”, and now, one of their butt-buddies is sitten here, judging me AGAIN.

So, AMudkip, a toast- To you, my friend, I say-

Do yourself a favor-

¡¡¡COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

BTW- For those of you about feign shock and disbelief that I just said that, please, please, be advised that I NEVER say that unless I actually mean it.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote