View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #42
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald. Part 8

Queens Regulations By Mad Gerald.

Story by Mad Gerald

Dedicated to CONWIC

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2011.

Queens Regulations

Part Eight.

Dave slid the peephole open and looked in, Flt Lt Mile's was asleep on the bare bed in the shower room.
Her strong well muscled body was relaxed, half on her side. Her black mane stark against the mattress. She had redressed herself In her light blue service blouse, Dark grey skirt. No underwear as they hadn't returned that apart from her stockings and suspender belt. Due to the temperature her large breasts were crowned by her thick hard nipples, they pressed hard to the thin material her aureole thick, dark and goose fleshed clearly showed through.
It wasn't surprising as the room was cold and clinical, brick walls white washed, hard tan linoleum covered the floor. There was a plastic chair an unscreened shower cubicle. The low bare bed and a sink. light came from a single caged light bulb.
She started when she heard the door lock, She sat up, Dave and Peter came in, grinning. She straightened her legs, the large butt plug which protruded from her stretched ring, pressed to the back of her skirt she winced as it caught the mattress, reminding her of it's presence.
"My you do look refreshed Ma'am, good sleep" She stared at them not giving the satisfaction of an answer.
"What's the matter Ma'am, cat got your tongue?"
She cradled her breasts in her arms, hiding her erect teats from their eager gaze.
"Never mind we'll find it for you, I bet you'd love some breakfast?"
They both suppressed smiles.
"B R E A K F A S T?, I asked a question Ma'am?"
"Yes, yes I would Sergeant" she uttered.
"That's better c'mon then on your feet!" he barked, she got up from the bed, carefully avoiding sitting on the plug.
"If you could get dressed Ma'am, Stockings and shoes"
"What for! your own perverse delight?" she spat.
"Regulations Ma'am, you must wear correct uniform, Now get them on!"
She turned to pick them up as she bent to the chair Pete flicked the end of the butt plug through her skirt. She groaned and immediately sprang up on tip toe as it flexed inside her aching rectum.
"Don't AAHHHHH!" she cried.
"Wh . . when will I see the Major, I need the toilet" she begged.
"When he wants to put some more in there I would think Ma'am"
"But I need to relieve myself sergeant, I'm getting quite desperate"
"Oh good he'll like that" they both chuckled.
"Now if you want to see the Major you'll put your shoes and stockings on!"
She lifted her skirt and put her suspender belt on, then she struggled to pull the barely black stocking's on without sitting. eventually the last clip was done up and she lowered her skirt. and pushed her feet into her service shoes.
Pete produced some handcuffs.
"OH NO, do I need those, please" He ignored her and roughly forced her arms behind her and cuffed her wrists.
"Procedure Ma'am, you know how we like procedure"
He straightened her blouse and brushed off her epilated shoulders. Then they dragged her from the room, out into the corridor. To the next door. Pete stood with her while Dave went in.
Lt Hall looked up from the chair as Sgt Bishop came in, she was cuffed to it, her ankles tied to the back legs. Her Royal Naval Officers uniform jacket pulled down off her shoulders. Her blouse gaped open around her Bound engorged breasts, Milk still seeped from her solid teats forming a large damp patch on her taut service skirt. Her face still covered in drying semen.
He went straight up to her, grabbed her blonde hair and wrenched her head back, she instinctively opened her mouth to complain. He rammed a hard rubber ball into her mouth, his thumb forcing it home. It filled her mouth stretching her lips into a thin line around it's size. He let her hair go, before she could move he was strapping a tight rubber belt around her head, across her gaping mouth, stopping her from forcing it out.
"There that's better, oh dear doesn't milky cow like her gag? No never mind. Someone specials coming to clean all that nasty semen off your face, won't that be nice" he traced his finger around each sensitive teat. he grinned at her discomfort.
"MMMPHHH MUUUHHPPHHH HHUUUPPPHHH!" she complained.
"And then if you're a good girl you get milked" he laughed.
He went away and came back with a bar with straps on, she watched in dismay as he buckled one strap around her leg just below the knee, then he bent the bar in half and buckled the other around the other leg. Then he untied her ankles, she tried to pull her legs away but he pulled her lower legs out to the front and snapped the bar straight. She couldn't move them they were spread wide. The straps bit into her black stocking clad legs making the flesh bulge on either side.
He went behind her and lowered something from the ceiling, She stared around twisting trying to see. He shoved her back round and then he was lashing her elbows together, she struggled to no effect. Once he'd finished he undid he cuffs and began hauling her up off the chair by her elbows.
He kicked the chair away, as he went to the wall and tied the rope off. She was now suspended on tip toe her service shoes fighting for contact with the floor. She was now bent forward her bound breasts pointing at the floor. The weight of he milk made her breasts ache and thump the seep forced into fitful thin spurts each time she moved. She lifted her head glancing about in fear of what was to happen next.
Sgt Bishop patted her wide ass through her skirt, she flinched her cheeks tightening beautifully.
"There all ready, comfortable? no, good!"
Outside in the corridor Flt Lt Miles grimaced her bowels cramping, her ass squeezed the butt plug.
"I need to see the Major, I need to go to the toilet, please"
"All in good time Ma'am"
The door opened Dave beckoned him to bring her in. He grabbed her arm and took her in. Her face paled as she saw who was in the room.
"Flt lt say hello to Lt hall or have you met before?" they're
eyes met, Sue looked away,
"No who is she?" they both laughed.
"Why Flt Lt she's breakfast!" Liz looked confused
between them she made muffled entreaties into the hard ball
"See all that semen on her face, lick it off Ma'am!"
"Why should I you filthy perverts, what have you done to her UNNNGHHHH!" she cringed her belly cramping.
"It's quite simple Ma'am, you lick her face clean, do a good job
and I'll give the Major a ring, then perhaps you can get that
nasty bung out of your ass Ma'am"
"And if I refuse?" she stared at them defiantly
Pete grabbed her neck savagely, his other hand grabbed the butt plug through her service skirt, he jerked it deeper, twisting it. Flt Lt Miles screamed her full bowels cramping and spasming, she struggled to lift away.
"ARRRRGGGGHHHHH OOOHHHGGOOODDD NNOOO, ok ok I'll do it I will, I WILL!" he let go of it chuckling.
"Kneel there, lick her face clean bitch!"
She stared at them in disgust, then she went over and knelt down, Dave gripped the Wren's hair at the back and held her head still. Without looking at Liz she began to lick the semen from her chin.
They watched closely as she licked around Liz's stretched lips, her eyes closed. Liz groaned as Sue's tongue sensuously slid over her features. Her breasts were aching awfully, two hot hard fat balloons, Feeding was well over due and fore milk oozed from each thick teat, coalesced into droplets and dripped onto the floor below, Lt Hall's mind was singularly full of Sue's soft wet lips and her hot tongue as it pressed to her cheek and began to lap up the seed they had left there. she desperately wanted to push her nipples into that willing mouth and feed her.
"Is that nice slut eh? can you imagine this whore suckling you, your big fat teats brushing her lips, them closing around your nips and sucking all that hot milk out?"
Lt Hall groaned and tapped her shoes in frustration, her twat felt on fire, she could feel it's wetness, she wanted to squeeze her thighs together, they strained against the spreader bar instead.

Flt Lt Mile's licked her eyelids clean, then her forehead.

End . . .

Enjoy MG

Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote