View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 11:23 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Make Rapeboard great again!

Right, so. I know it's against the rules to mention other possible rival sites by name, but the web site I am about to mention no longer rivals Rapeboard.com in its content. Fetlife.com recently announced new censorship measures that included any thing that may imply a lack of consent. Such as rape and abduction. To augment this new policy it removed any group that included rape, abduction, kidnap, consenting non-consent, in its title or description.

I'm sure you can appreciate that for some one with fetishes such as my own, continued membership of fetlife.com has become pointless. I have since left.

I have long pressed the existence of this site on fetlife to any one that I thought may find rape play discussions interesting. I have been around fetish websites now for over a decade, and there are none that are as accommodating of non-consenting fantasies as rapeboard.com. Trouble is, this place is dead.

So, I'm calling on the site owner, on the admin and moderation staff, on the long-timers, on new members, on all of you. There are no other credible outlets for you to discuss your rape fantasy and rape play desires. So let us make rapeboard.com great again.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote