View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 12:28 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
ShySnale huni the only post of yours I am interested in is between your legs and I love it when it gets all big and had so I can drop to my knees and worship it. Taking it in my mouth and sucking on it, my tounge exploring the head of it. jerking it off as I stroke your big full balls tempting them to empty into my mouth. taking it deeper and deeper as I suck harder looking up at you with puppydog eyes just begging for your approval.....mmmmmm slaty cum

x
Slaty cum? That must really hurt coming out! Emmy I think you need to learn to type one handed.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote