Thread: Cowards
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #52
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You just abused the whole board, something that is not on in your books. If you're not a bastard, what are we to call you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIDM99810 View Post
No, I've not said I'm ungrateful. To begin with, I was rapt to find somewhere. But I quickly realised this board is not rd. I may be an anomaly, but abuse is not on in my books. I never say anything online I wouldn't own in real life, bar my fetish. For obvious reasoons.

To be sure, when I joined I was glad. But all I see each time I come here is a good friend attacked unfairly.

Btw, I'm a woamn, so not really a bastard.

I won't engage further as I have no interest in a flame war.

What I said there is how I view this situation, either consider what I said, or abuse, either way... truely fr, its a net board, it is so not important in the sheme of things to have keyboard warriors abuse ppl.

Have a nice day, I'm logging of to do useful deeds

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote