View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:02 AM   #16
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Probably, but as so far I have not I do not feel it is my place to judge, it is up to the couple involved, not me or you or anyone else who are not involved with each and every case.

I know people that have had abortions, I know what they go through and the agonising they went through, and believe me HRH et el, if you had been in front of me when you could them a murderer, well lets just say your age would not protect you...THAT I do care about.

As a man, it is not my body that would have to go through everything, as a man, and this is a sad statistic, it is not my life that is effectively over through having to look after the child.

It has been said that there are always people looking for children to adopt, well sadly, there is not enough, and that number is dwindling due to the way laws are interpreted, and those are now going abroad for their children.

Let me put it this way to the anti-abortionist, what would you do personally to help the woman forced to raise a child she can't afford. And don't say "I pay my taxes which go to her" we all do, but it is you who would have her in this predicament.
Perhaps you misunderstood me, or I misunderstood you. I did not assume you were pro abortion and mean to criticize that. To this day I still support the right of choice. And I have no disagreement with what you just said. But
I thought you had sounded callous, like you had no opinion one way or the other and didn't care about the issue at all.
I was obviously mistaken.