View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 12:58 AM   #10
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Like many, I think a woman should have the right to choose, but within limits. No abortions after the first 12 to 16 weeks unless to save the life of the Mother, or in cases of Rape or Incest where the pregnancy wasnt discovered in time. Other than in those cases I just cant in my own mind justify it. Abortion is not birth control and women/couples should not be able to use it as such.

That said... I have serious problems with the anti-abortion/pro-life movement. The harassment tactics, physical assualts, bombing of clinics, even murder. It is in no way justified and is too widely spread, too prevelent to be the work of just a few loonies on the fringe.

If the pro-lifers cant convince people using education, passionate appeals or logic then they should shut the fuck up.