View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 09:29 PM   #9
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Murder is a bad thing...

As an old over the hill member and somewhat less than coherent sage, I simply say that murder is a bad thing.

For centuries the mis-translated commandment was, "Thou shalt not kill". The King James folks must have used the Goggle translator. As it turns out, the correct translation is, "Thou shall not murder". I pray that I'm correct and the killing of that little female puppy sniper in the Nam was killing and not murder. That will haunt my soul until I meet my maker. I anxiously await the decision from the power that holds all the keys and knows the questions and answers before they are asked.

Again, murder includes the random murders of doctors that perform abortions and the silly ass twits that have their unborn children murdered (often in the third trimester).

I'm sorry, but rape and incest being questionably aside, third trimester abortions can not be defined as anything but murder. These little guys and gals could make it on their own and then some jackass rips them out of their womb, murdrers them and then sells the optimal cells to the highest bidders in the research community. That makes it, murder for hire.

I cannot and will never accept this situation as logical or moral. It is simply, "murder".

It seemed like a good idea for six months, but then I found this really great surround sound system and I can’t afford both! Bullshit!

Those are just my old tired, overused and melted down thoughts.

With respect to all; when God sorts it all out, we will know the truth.

Until then, we can only guess, but that includes, very well educated guesses!

HRH1948

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote