View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 02:54 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Abortion Lobby

Let me state at the outset that I have no particular beef one way or the other as regards abortion. It is a very emotive issue and I believe that any action on the part of a woman or girl to have an abortion rests entirely on the circumstances at the time.

That said, I find it totally incongruous that some of the anti-abortionist crowd spouting about the sanctity of life and quoting the scriptures about murdering the unborn, feel that it is perfectly OK and justifiable to blow away a few doctors who perform abortions.

Double standards? I would be glad to hear your opinions.