View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 11:35 AM   #13
skripanjo
Privileged Member

skripanjo has initial reputation

Ticklish chrysalis - Waving Boobs out Cocoon!

A young girl with juicy tits is wrapped in a tight cocoon of plastic. Now she looks like a butterfly chrysalis, as she's fixed at the top and swings in different directions. She is very ticklish, so she jerks and her bare breasts are swaying to the sides. Her mouth is gagged and she laughs through the ball gag - for her, this is a real torture. She begins to yell from the tickle of her armpits!
Next, you will see several shooting plans (close-ups form the top and bottom) of her ticklish torment.
Then the girl will sit, staying in the same cocoon and her feet will be on the table - now it's time to tie her toes and tickle her bare feet with a comb. It was an explosive reaction!
In the end, she will lie on the table and I will tear her cocoon to be able to tickle more places of her body. I will tickle her with my tongue on the sides and underarms, and also on the tits. Tired of tickling, she laughs and gets exhausted. And I don't let her rest and still tickle her with my tongue and bite her.

File Size : 2083.18 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:10
Video : Mp4 (AVC), 11.4 Mbps, 23.976 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

Download file - 2.0 GB
skripanjo is offline   Reply With Quote