View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #60
tierez

tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)tierez Level 8 (800+)

Stirring shit...thats what I intended to do. Thats why I tried to shut down my own thread so many times. Thats why I never called anyone names, or brand a member as something they are not, and always directly responded to posts while others never responded to direct questions or challenges. While another drove a bandwagon all through the thread with taunts, and insults!

While a valid point was made, it was made with inconsiderate rants. Not a "please" or "thank you", or "I'd appreciate it if". Nor was it made, until three pages worth of flaming.

It was only halted by a considerate, rational person, with a "the mod doesn't like it so please stop".

I consider the affair ended. I'll never post here again under any circumstances. Lets just say that the next person to post was the one REALLY interested in stirring things up and let it be the end of it!