View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #57
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Stern made it pretty clear in her post what will be allowed. There is no wiggle room to play word games.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...8&postcount=11
I was referring to propabilities since it is still only a word by itself and the people are the ones who give it a deeper meaning. After all you can teach a parrot to repeat some word or have mentally challenged person to use a word he might not even have the brain capacity to understand. Also I don't have any authority on this board so I'll try to avoid making any solid statements about the rules since it might just create more problems. In the end Stern's post indicated that you are free to use the word "nigger" when not referring to people who might find it offensive so there is some "wiggle" room for it's usage.

Guess I should have made clear difference in my posts when talking about this invidual case and the use of the word in general though.