View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 04:36 AM   #52
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierez View Post
I encourage the moderators to ban me for doing anything against the previously specified rules of the board. If I have, I deserve it! But as any rational human being has seen, I am still here, I have not been banned, and I see no reason not to repost any rule abiding caption I want. I choose not to because some can't seem to grasp the notion of fantasy, art, eroticism, etc. Hell, I'll even stop posting if one of the moderators ask me to so long as the reasons are stated clearly to the board.

As this is the "Free rape pictures and videos" forum, it is the appropriate thread. I have a sudden urge to repost what was here before so that everyone in the board can judge for themselves.
If you managed to miss it there was a moderator posting in this thread on the first page. I have no idea what your original captions included but continuing to use the word "nigger" might get you some kind of warning since the use of that word is clearly provoking people even if you yourself wouldn't associate it with racism.