View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:14 AM   #49
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumly View Post
This is the worst kind of hypocrisy. Some people find the use of the word "nigger" to be offensive in any context, at any time. Fair enough but others don't, and the metaphor regarding opinions and assholes has already been rendered here. What is staggering is that there is this sense of objective right / wrong-ness being tossed around on a site called "rapeboard". Please, save us from the whole notion that it's fantasy, and that this should make it peachy-keen for everyone. If that's the case, then please feel free to post your personally identifying information up and see what your local community thinks about your "it's just fantasy" line. Or better yet, try explaining it to your wife or boss, grown kids, the next-door neighbors. Put on a placard that describes your viewpoint, and stand on the corner of the busiest intersection in your town. It's just fantasy, right? Everyone should understand that, no problem. I believe that it SHOULD be that easy, but I know damn well it isn't and I'm sure most of you do, too.

Most of us seem to inherently understand that real rape is wrong and that indulging in fantasy is not the same thing, AT ALL. We accept that the others on the site share this view. We take them AT THEIR WORD that this is how they feel about the whole thing. Well, tierez makes the claim that he more or less views the element of race/sex in the same fashion, and gets virtually strung up for it the same way that you all would if you tried coming out with your harmless fantasy fetish. No room for taking him at HIS word, eh? Calling him a racist is exactly tantamount to calling all of you rape supporters.
An others open their mouths and remove all doubt. And BTW when you have a clue about what this is all about feel free to add more commentary. Lets see "Dec 2009" No doubt you have ALL the history behind this ENTIRE thread.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 12-03-2009 at 02:17 AM.