View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #47
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierez View Post
I encourage the moderators to ban me for doing anything against the previously specified rules of the board. If I have, I deserve it! But as any rational human being has seen, I am still here, I have not been banned, and I see no reason not to repost any rule abiding caption I want. I choose not to because some can't seem to grasp the notion of fantasy, art, eroticism, etc. Hell, I'll even stop posting if one of the moderators ask me to so long as the reasons are stated clearly to the board.

As this is the "Free rape pictures and videos" forum, it is the appropriate thread. I have a sudden urge to repost what was here before so that everyone in the board can judge for themselves.
Ok buddy go right ahead and repost those racist pictures you have. Im sure you will get the mods attention.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'