View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #45
crawlerxp

crawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these partscrawlerxp is infamous around these parts

Just to be clear:

A. I don't actually care about rep; I just thought it was funny.
B. I never attempted to paint myself as any kind of victim; if it came off that way, I apologize.
C. I like that because I decided not to give the races of the people who I've talked with, you assume that none of them were black. It's wrong, but that's as far as I'll go. A person's race shouldn't have any bearing on the validity of their opinion or argument with regard to anything, let alone a word. Giving special weight to what a person says based on his race (the belief that his viewpoint is intrinsically superior to those of other races) is, again, racist. I'll admit that I shouldn't have used the word 'racism' with regard to identifying a person's race; that's just race-based thinking, which only leads to racism. My mistake, it was 2am for me, thank you for pointing it out. (I realize that the world in general has accepted that everyone is of some race, and that classifying people that way is normal; as far as I see it, that way of thinking is wrong, no matter how many people use it)
D. I never said anything about being politically correct. I usually don't have much respect for political correctness unless it's being used around someone who's actually gone through the experiences (i.e. a black person who was, in fact, a slave, or a Jewish person who survived the holocaust).
E. As far as CR being upset over this thread being a repeat of a repeat, he actually wasn't the one to notice. You made the first post about that, and he got on-board with you afterward. Before that point, there were these:
"Nigger?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Take your racist garbage elsewhere it has no place here."
"Not the appropriate words to be used!!!"
"Ok first off there's a Movie Request Thread stickied at the top of the page.

Second, why would you want to call yourself a degrading racial slur that was and is in a highly negative context? No, don't answer that I'd rather not know."
"Since you have a low IQ I will spell it out for you. This is a rape FANTASY site. Get it F-A-N-T-A-S-Y.

Using the word nigger is not a fantasy and can only conjur up hate and bad feelings. Racism is not a fantasy.

I hope this post not only gets pulled but you get banned for using such a vile word."
"Now in case your really not getting it. Thats three people who have told you not to use that word. Not to mention the pictures gone.

So as you can see the management & members here dont care for your racist garbage go peddle it elsewhere."
Some of those are by CR, some aren't. I didn't mention him specifically. You picked him out. After that point, CR does stick with talking about how this thread is a repeat, but he also continues to call tierez a racist in almost every post. I don't know if tierez is or not, I just find that annoying, that's all. Name-calling never made sense to me, especially in this kind of situation. If tierez is a racist, and he did come here to "stir up shit," then yelling at him and calling him a racist is only going to make him sit there and giggle. I don't care if he does (If I didn't want to argue about it, hell, I wouldn't argue about it) but other people here apparently do. In that case, the smart thing to do would be to stop posting and just wait for tierez's fire to die and/or somebody to get around to banning him. There's probably a sarcastic remark in there about the use of "basic intellect," but whatever. I've said my peace, and that's all I'll say. I've made my point about the way people get hotheaded and take personal offense to words, and that's enough.

Last edited by crawlerxp; 12-02-2009 at 09:02 AM.