View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 06:56 AM   #44
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJ View Post
Well, when you state your own opinion and your opinion appears to side with racism, you run the risk of getting negatively repped. Live and learn, I guess. The fact that you've "been in several different discussions with people" actually says absolutely nothing. Congratulations on wasting time typing that phrase.

If the only people I speek to about racism are people who are of my race, I might as well not speek to anyone at all. I haven't learned SHIT about what they have gone through firsthand. I have not had my mind expanded to see beyond the experiences of those most like me. I might as well be having a soliloquoy.

And identifying the race of another person is not the same as racism. You seem to be confusing "being PC" with "not being a racist". It's a common misconception among those who want to make a hollow point and have the thrill of calling other people racists and painting themselves as victims.

For your insinuation to have any impact, if I were to say to you "I've discussed the word Nigger Asians and with many, many White people- including my wife- and learned many different points of view. I learned a lot", that would make me a racist for identifying the race of the people I talked to. That's just plain silly. I mean, clown-like silly. See?

As for CR getting upset over the mere word, I don't think that's what happened. What makes me say that? Well... I read his posts. I know. Novel idea. I thought I'd try it though. He seems to be upset over the fact that Tierez ahs started at LEAST three threads using this same tactic. He seems to think that Tierez is baiting people and sucking gullible newbies into meaningless debates. I used the word "polemic" at the beginning. Look it up. THAT'S what CR seems to be so upset about. From what I'm reading, he seems to be saying that Tierez is using the word to gaslight people and make them look like they are the attackers. He SEEMS to be accusing the guy of "button pushing".

Now I could be wrong, but reading his posts and seeing as how they are in plain English and stuff, I think I'm not.

I agree with you on one point though. I really, really wish this would move to the Rowdy Room. I'm itching to personally attack someones (lack of) basic intellect. I really am.
Spot on you got it 150% correct. This is not the first time hes pulled this bullshit on the forum. +rep

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 12-02-2009 at 09:29 AM.