View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 12:59 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We had a flurry of activity when all the rape desirists arrived here. Many turned tail and fled again, a few stayed. This influx in turn brought a few old posters turned lurkers back out of the woodwork. Also a few hardcore members took heart in this and started posting more.

Then we've seen a few of those hardcore members throw a strop and bugger off for a few weeks. Things often go quiet when this happens - nobody to bounce off. I for one like seeing that hard core around, even if I don't necessarily get on with all of them. There's history, we know which buttons to press both for good and ill, so can usually get a discussion going that way when a few of us are around.

The video sections seem to have as much traffic as ever. It's the games and discussions that have gone a bit quiet.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote