View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 02:12 PM   #257
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
5 years into the past...then I'd go find me, start off with vicious rape, then whisper some truths into my ear....oh, and then go invest in ABN AMRO (hey, I dont stay rich by flicking my bean all day!)
Certainly not Lou!.... hey you could employ someone to do that particular task *C.V. is in the post*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrender44
live in the trashcan with oscar the grouch or the apartment with elmo?
Im British i dont get it... but hey i tend to frequent alleyways so has to be with the grouch i guess...

If you could go back to witness one disaster... but be safe from harm... would it be the sinking of the Titanic or the great earth quake of San Fransisco in 1906