View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 07:25 AM   #314
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ariella Ferrara - Game Day HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Cuckold, In Front Of Husband, Spying, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Footjob, Cum on Feet, Swallow, Massage, Anilingus

Official Description

I came home from an exhaustive day of shopping to find my husband and step son watching Sunday football as usual. I strutted my busty self over to the guys to see if my husband would like to massage my tired, soft, and supple soles. I couldn’t persuade him but he offered his son for the foot massage....

Additional Description

Ariella comes through to the living room and sees her family watching football. She needs her feet massaged and makes a sexy show of it, but only her stepson is willing. He fondles and licks her toes and feet while the husband is lost in the televised football. She teases through his clothes with her one foot while he rubs the other. Finally he unzips and pulls out his cock and she likes it and footjobs it, with her husband right there in the room! When he does look over, they hide as best they can and convince him to leave. (Old dude thankfully gone now!) they continue their foot fun with a lengthy footjob with accents of bj and hj. They both lick her foot together and some more fj and bj. She slaps his cock on her own foot and face, and footjobs him some more. She gets on all fours for some foot licking followed by face sitting. He eats her out a bit and finally he enters her doggystyle. A doggy fj with ball attention and then he pounds her in doggy again. Then they do some sideways kind of reverse cowgirl, and she takes off her bra to show huge tits and they fuck for a while. Then he eats her and licks her feet more, and she puts her feet on his face while they both wank. More footjob action and feet in his face. Then they do cowgirl and spoon, then more pussy eating and foot licking. More RCG and some missionary. Then he blows his wad on her feet, which she displays and reluctantly (my conjecture) licks on slightly.

game day hd.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote