View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jill was both excited and scared as Frank picked out the clothing that she would be wearing this evening, she was excited at the thought of finally being freed from this sadistic house of horrors, but she was also scared that Frank could be taking her out to some location to get rid of her permanently, she had learned in the days she had spent here at Frank's house that he was unpredictable, and capable of any thing.

The clothes Frank picked out for her to wear was not a style Jill would have picked for herself to go out to eat in, the denim skirt and the 2 and 1/2 inch high heel slip on shoes were fine, but she felt that the spaghetti strap tank top she was wearing made her look like a cheap floozy, it was for sure a top that no 40-year-old wife and mother would wear out of the house in a public place, she felt like a hooker as she looked at herself in the full length mirror. As she was looking herself over in the mirror Frank came to the bedroom door ... "You look stunning Mrs Taylor, time to go"

When they got in Frank's car, he had Jill fasten her seat belt and put on a pair of wrap around sun glasses, except that these glasses had been painted black so that Jill couldn't see where they were going ... "Now leave those glasses on, I want this to be a surprise for you Jill, I'm taking you to my favorite place to eat, the steak sandwiches are the best in Detroit, I promise" ... you can call it her sixth sense or women's intuition, but this just didn't feel right to Jill, as Frank drove her to a destination unknown, and the longer she sat there blind to where they were going, the scarder she got, and in a soft trembling voice she asked Frank ...

"Your not just toying with me are you Frank, you are going to let me go and not kill me aren't you Frank" ... and Frank stroked his fingers through her hair and in a reassuring voice told her ... "Jill honey, please believe me, I have never had any intentions of killing you, we are going to have a drink, something to eat and maybe a dance or two, then you will be free to go home, trust me" ... he said with a smirk, unseen by Jill.

When the car finally came to a stop and Jill heard Frank's car door open and him get out, she was more nervous than a whore in church, and then her car door opened and Frank told her to take off the glasses, and when she did the look in her big brown eyes was priceless, the place was called the "Friendly Tavern" but it look any thing but friendly, it looked like the kind of place where they check you for a gun or knife at the door before letting you go in, and if you don't have one, they give you one to make the odds even on the inside.

"Please Frank, I don't want to go in there, not dressed like this please" ... but he reached in the car and took her by the hand, pulling her out of the car and leading her into the smoky little bar, telling her ... "You'll be okay Baby, just stick close to ole Frank, I'll take care of ya" ... Jill felt like a little lamb at a petting zoo as Frank lead her through the Bar towards the back, she could feel every eye in the Bar racking up and down her body, when they reached a booth Frank had Jill take a seat and told her he was going to go get them a drink and order some food, telling her he'd be back in a minute.

This was by far the worst dive that Jill had ever been in, neon signs were the only real lighting, the entertainment was two pinball machines and a poll table, the smoke was so thick you could have cut it with a knife, and hillbilly music was blaring on the jukebox, so Jill sit there trying not to look at anyone, not wanting any of them to notice her, but she was all that they were noticing, and everyone of them was a roughneck, Bikers and blue collar workers, outlaws to a man, as she set there like a scared kitten with her head bowed, holding her hands in her lap, she seen the legs of a man step up to the table, her heart beating a hundred times a minute as he said ...

"You sure are the prettiest thing I have ever seen come into this Bar, and I come in here a lot, it be a pleasure to get you a drink.. or any thing else you might be looking for darlin' " ... She looked up at the man with a nervous smile on her pretty face, he looked to be 30 or 40 something and handsome in a rugged sorta way, and she said to him ... "Thanks, that is really nice of you sir, but I'm with someone, he will be back in a minute" ... no sooner had she said this, a fat older lady with a cigarette in her mouth showed up at Jill's table with a platter of the greasiest fries and cheeseburger she'd ever seen ... "That fella you was with said something came up and he had to go, said to give this to you and tell ya to have a good time"

The man plopped himself down in the booth across from Jill, saying ... "Looks like you're friends not interested, so no reason why you and I can't get to know each other a little better sweetheart, my name is Roy" ... Jill couldn't believe it, it seemed so surreal, Frank had brought her to the worst possible place after having dressed her like a middle aged hooker, and left her there alone and her not even knowing where she was, she never saw this coming, and failing at not hiding her fear, even though she was trying to put on a brave face, she ignores Roy, and looks up at the fat Barmaid with the name tag on her dirty dress saying "Betty" and says ...

"I'm sorry Betty, but I don't really want this, in fact I think I should be going" ... "Not so fast sweetie" ... the fat barmaid said ... " The fella you was with said you were paying.. the buger, fries and beer comes to $10.25, he also got a 12 pack to go that he said you were good for, so the total tax and all is $27.52" ... Jill looked up at the cigarette smoking, rough looking old woman like a child that didn't get her homework done, saying ...

"He what?.. I don't have any money, Frank he, he .." ... Fat Betty looked agitated as she rolled her eyes saying ... "Come on sweet pee, cough up the cash or you'll be waiting tables till closing to pay your bill" ... Roy just grinned at Jill, as he placed an order ... "Well I would like the pretty new Barmaid to go fetch me a cold beer" ... Jill hoping to be able to reason with Betty said ... "Please, there must be another way, if you let me leave I will bring the money back, I swear, or if I could use the phone I could call someone to bring it, please"

Fat Betty was a rugged old Bitch who had lived her whole life on the bad streets of Detroit, and there wasn't to many street games old Betty hadn't seen before, and by the way Jill was dressed Betty had her pegged as a street hooker, and it was obvious to the old fat woman that Frank had dumped her here at the Bar penniless, after promising to feed her, but Betty felt no pity for street trash, and Jill appeared to be street trash to her, but she was the best looking piece of trash that had ever wondered into the Friendly Tavern, and the cold hearted Barmaid grabbed Jill by the hair, jerking her head back and looking her in the eyes Fat Betty told Jill ...

"A tasty looking little trick like you, should be able to earn herself enough cash with these good ole boys here to make good on your bill.. now you ain't leaving or making any calls until you pay up, so you get to waiting tables or doing what you do best little Holly Hooker, you understand me!" ... Betty let go of Jill's hair and poor little Jill was dumbfounded, she was in serious trouble and she knew it, and with a desperate look on her face she looked at Roy setting across from her in the booth, and said ...

"Please, will you loan me the money? I will pay you double, no, triple if you would help me out here, please" ... Roy was a street wise man who had been around the block a time or two in his life, and unlike Fat Betty, Roy had a trained eye when scoping out pussy, and he had been with more hookers than most white collared men have had hot meals, and he could see that Jill was no hooker, a hooker Jill's age would be ragged and worn from her years on the street, and it was obvious to Roy that Jill was a woman that had been well taken care of, when Roy looked at Jill he seen a quality piece of ass, and he had done made up his mind that she wasn't leaving this Bar until he had pleasured himself with her, and he pulls out his wallet and gives Betty the money for the bill, telling Jill ...

"I wouldn't dream of you paying me back sexy lady, no, all I want is a dance and we'll call it even" ... and what choice did Mrs. Taylor have, it was dancing with this stranger who said his name was Roy, or, waiting tables all night in this dark, smoke filled Bar, and trying hard not to cry, Jill looks at Roy and meekly says ... "Thank you"

Betty got her money and left to resume tending the Bar, and within minutes of her going back to work, an old familiar hillbilly's tune started playing on the jukebox, and Roy grabbed Jill by the hand, whisking her out of the booth and out on the Bar floor ... "Let's dance Baby" ... he says as the upbeat song "Boot Scootn' Boogie" echoed throughout the Bar ... "Com'on sweetheart! Shake your stuff! Show us whatcya got!" ... Roy says as he dances in front of her, and the spaghetti straps of Jill's tank top kept slipping off of her shoulders, threaten to expose her ample creamy mounds, as she tried to keep up with the tempo of the song.

Roy must have thought he was one of Vega's Chippendale dancers by the way he was dirty dancing, as he stepped closer and closer to Jill, until he was holding her tightly in his arms, kissing her cherry lipstick painted lips, dry humping her, lifting her denim skirt up and squeezing her panties clad ass, as he dirty danced with her, and the other roughens gathered around watching Roy and Jill getting all heated up, Jill trying to protest and push Roy away, saying ... "No! No! I don't want this!.. Pleaseeee!!" ... and the crowd of men that was gathered around started chanting ... "Slamdunk her! Slamdunk her! Slamdunk her..."

To be continued ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 26.jpg (22.4 KB, 396 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote