Thread: FuckingRotter
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:48 AM   #135
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jong Un View Post
Dream on fuckers, and greetings.from beautiful Pyongang...just because I don't come and post every day doesn't mean that I don't still hold you in utter contempt. I choose to post for.quality, not quantity.

For the record, you never should have chased Sasha off this board. She's out fucking up someone elses board. For shame...

Yup, still here.
You call that a Rowdy Room post? Seriously? Well guess I gotta show people how it's properly done...
First off, you're so far beneath my notice I didn't even realize your crazy, pathetic pretending to be a Korean dictator ass wasn't posting. Second, I actually consider you beneath my contempt Kimmy boy so your holding me in utter contempt in utterly contemptible. Now as far as you posting for quality rather that quantity, you should really go for quantity because quality really isn't your strong suite...in fact you haven't posted much worth reading really.
For the record, Sasha bit off more than she could chew in the good ole Rowdy Room and was savaged by a Fucking Rotweiler...I mean Rotter!
You're still here huh...

WELL GREAT BIG WOOPIDY DOO!!!!!!

Last edited by somedude; 05-14-2013 at 01:00 AM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote