Thread: *sigh*
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 02:10 AM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
Chi, you have to keep in mind that there are various levels of love. Sure, you cared about this fellow, even loved him, but its not love like you're looking for. There are miles of difference between love like a friend and passionate love, and many other kinds inbetween. You're obviously looking for passionate love (hell, we all are) but...I don't know. I'm obviously not one to give out advice about this area of the pool, so to speak, but I'd say you're not doing something right...I can't put my finger on it though. Perhaps you don't give men lacking one or two attributes you desire the right chance to prove that they are more than capable in other ways? Maybe your sandards are too high? I think maybe you're just subconciously scared of commitment after your previous relationship so you always find something wrong with men, like "Oh, well I'd totally comit to this guy, but hes married. Oh well." and finding other excuses so you feel like you're emotionally healthy, but in reality you're scared and want nothing to do with it. The lack of attraction to you over recent days and your reaction seems to support this sort of, but...eh. Like I said, I don't know shit about you crazy women so don't bother listening to me.

Hey Dash, when someone tells me that my standards are too high, thats pretty much telling me I'm ugly. No joke.

*edit* irrelevant clutter

Anyhow...I feel like I relied on unimportant stuff to get guys. I am so sick of having my heart broken and playing around and being played with. Even after having my heart broken time and time again..I still am hopeful that someone will come to me, but who knows if it will happen. It seems almost hopeless.

I had all of my hair extensions taken out and looked in the mirror at my natural self. Maybe thats a reason I dont get so much attention anymore. Maybe I'm just dont look good anymore...when do your looks fade? I thought around 40ish you dont look as good anymore..maybe it starts earlier than that.

Do we really need intimacy? What if we dont have it and live our lives alone, what then?

The thing is that this guy (married guy) still has the nerve to come up and talk to me like he knows me. I completely ignored him the other day. I was on the phone and pretending I didnt hear him talking to me till he was in my face and I smiled at him and continued talking on the phone. How rude huh? Well, who the fuck does he think he is? I'm so sick of him, I wouldnt mind it if he rolled under a bus. I actually would be happy for his pobr wife who wouldnt have to deal with his player ass anymore.

All I look for in a guy is that he's attractive to me, taller than me and kinda stocky, dresses well, has a job and a place of his own. Oh, and a car...nobody I date ever seems to drive. What is so "high standardish" about that?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-24-2009 at 03:10 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote