Thread: *sigh*
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #11
RT85
Privileged Member

RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Oh my God, are you my ex???

LOL, same with me...January 1st!

Honestly though....I dont know...people start getting married around the age 25-29 but to people they have known for a long time...so I pretty much missed that boat. Its just kinda hard to have to accept...I went to a party tonight and not one freakin' guy hit on me. I hate to sound arrogant, but come on..thats the first time that happened. Also, this dude was talking to me and his girlfriend flew up right away and put her arms around him...its like, well excuse me!

I mean, shit, I'm not ready for a relationship but when I had spells of singleness, I was always getting asked out. I havent been asked out for a few months now by anybody! Its starting to get to me. Its not that I dont look hot anymore...I actually look my best right now. But why is it that its happened like this? And why do I want the guys who dont want me?

the thing is...look, I've never really known for sure that I was in love, so I did something really pathedic and looked online for definitions and whatnot and what you are suppose to feel when you are in love. I guess its different than what I thought it was suppose to be. They say that you know you are in love when you are able to be completely yourself around the other person, they are your best friend, and you want to make that person happy. But thats what I had with my ex! So maybe we did have something. But it wasnt right. I hated being with him, and sex..eww..it was so gross, even to this day it makes me sick the thought of being intimate with him. But maybe thats what it is...I mean, you cant be into sex all the time and they say that the love goes away and you get bored of them. So I dont know. Maybe I'm expecting too much and looking for something thats just not there??

im not your ex hehe

oh i hate people like that at parties, i havent gone to one in a good while i just tend to practice guitar and write crap now instead lol and try to brush up in my cooking classes to become a chef..

although you want the guys who dont want you is kinda like that for me anoyone i tend to like is taken or just a horrible inner person or just dont want me at all..

i would love to be in a relationship probably sounds stupid but i got so much love to give, if i could choose anyone to even try to date it be lillinzi she just seems really cool and interesting.. but shhh dont say anything.. but like i said i just seem to pick the wrong people shed have a boyfriend or just wouldnt like someone like me lol..

maybe hating when you were with him and sex being ewww was a sign it wasnt meant to be but i when i was inlove well what i think was in love was were i would do anything at all for her but she just didnt seem to care.. then when she dumped me my heart was pretty much torn in half..

i havent been asked out in a while by a girl but im staright i got 2 guys come on to me.. dont expect much, stuff happens when you least expect it too.

theres no real explianation for 'in love' only you will know that when it happens. everyones term for in love is always different.
RT85 is offline   Reply With Quote