Thread: *sigh*
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT85 View Post

we all need companionship, i need it ive been single since january 1st, i miss being loved by someone but my problem is i havent wanted to trust anyone after i got dumped.....
Oh my God, are you my ex???

LOL, same with me...January 1st!

Honestly though....I dont know...people start getting married around the age 25-29 but to people they have known for a long time...so I pretty much missed that boat. Its just kinda hard to have to accept...I went to a party tonight and not one freakin' guy hit on me. I hate to sound arrogant, but come on..thats the first time that happened. Also, this dude was talking to me and his girlfriend flew up right away and put her arms around him...its like, well excuse me!

I mean, shit, I'm not ready for a relationship but when I had spells of singleness, I was always getting asked out. I havent been asked out for a few months now by anybody! Its starting to get to me. Its not that I dont look hot anymore...I actually look my best right now. But why is it that its happened like this? And why do I want the guys who dont want me?

the thing is...look, I've never really known for sure that I was in love, so I did something really pathedic and looked online for definitions and whatnot and what you are suppose to feel when you are in love. I guess its different than what I thought it was suppose to be. They say that you know you are in love when you are able to be completely yourself around the other person, they are your best friend, and you want to make that person happy. But thats what I had with my ex! So maybe we did have something. But it wasnt right. I hated being with him, and sex..eww..it was so gross, even to this day it makes me sick the thought of being intimate with him. But maybe thats what it is...I mean, you cant be into sex all the time and they say that the love goes away and you get bored of them. So I dont know. Maybe I'm expecting too much and looking for something thats just not there??

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-22-2009 at 11:51 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote