Thread: *sigh*
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 04:09 AM   #8
RT85
Privileged Member

RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RT85 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I think he loves me so much but I'm just not in love with him. I think that there is somebody better suited for me...but I dont know if I'll find him, so maybe I just go back with my ex and marry him.
hun that could be a bad thing to do, if your not in love with him and you did marry him you could be asking yourself why did i do this after a while. it really doesnt matter how nice of a guy he is, you need to feel like you can spend the rest of your life together if your not in love with him then it may be impossible, your only 28 your not old yet you got plenty of time to find someone.

and dont worry the person thats better suited for you, you will find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I just dont know if its possible for a well-adjusted, self-respecting individual to accept being alone without a companion. I think we need companionship in the form of a lover, no? This year has gone by so fast and I dont know where I'm going. I just feel like I am flying blind.
we all need companionship, i need it ive been single since january 1st, i miss being loved by someone but my problem is i havent wanted to trust anyone after i got dumped. sometimes its fine being on your own but you want to feel loved.

sorry if it sounds all blah ive only slept for 3 hours..
RT85 is offline   Reply With Quote