Thread: *sigh*
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:42 PM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks Dash, you always bring wisdom somehow although you claim to be so inexperienced

I just dont know if its possible for a well-adjusted, self-respecting individual to accept being alone without a companion. I think we need companionship in the form of a lover, no? This year has gone by so fast and I dont know where I'm going. I just feel like I am flying blind.

You come back ten years from now and tell me that you have given up hope. I doubt you will feel the same.

I think I am jinked. I think I only had one shot at love, but it wasnt what I thought it was. I have been talking to my ex (we are going to the Aventura concert soon, I'm excited to see Romeo<-------), I think he loves me so much but I'm just not in love with him. I think that there is somebody better suited for me...but I dont know if I'll find him, so maybe I just go back with my ex and marry him. Its about time I got married and he's a good man, thats for sure. I'm 28 already, and I'm not going to wait forever. I refuse to end up like those bitter, pathetic 30' somethings on iVillage who do nothing but complain about not having a man and being on a high horse and judging people who participate in three-ways and fool around with married men.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 11-19-2009 at 11:51 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote