Thread: *sigh*
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 11:28 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, thanks, I know its a lose-lose. But it wouldnt be so hard if this didnt happen to me all the freakin' time. Let me tell you, this guy is seriously the man of my dreams, not only is he just sexiness on a stick and one of the finest guys I have ever seen in my entire life, and we had a connection from the first moment we met and everything about him is exactly what I need in my life. He didnt even tell me he was getting/got married. I had to hear it from somone else.

Oh...and another thing, my ex boyfriend has started dating someone...the very same girl he was sneaking around with when we broke up briefly for a few weeks and then got back together. And I know the bitch, she was an aquaintance of mine and a friend of a friend. And while I was with him this bitch smiled in my face and acted like my friend when she went out with him when we went on a break and she use to text him even when we were together and the bitch sends me to this day facebook messages (fucking facebook) asking me how I'm doing and that she "misses" me.

I really dont care about that since me and him are ancient history, but why is HE so happy and I have such a run of bad luck. I'm a pretty girl. Why cant I have somebody I want.

My two friends are having drama in which they cant decide between two guys who are confessing their love for them simultaneously, while I am in love with a guy who wont even waste a breath to acknowledge me sometimes.

I'm having a bad time because you know what, the lonliness is setting in. I hate the fact that I never have anything to talk about cause' my life never changes and stays the same. My life is boring. Its boring me to tears. I bore myself to tears.

Is anybody ever ok just with themselves? Is anybody ok with being alone forever?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote