View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
rockie00

rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rockie00 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My Mothers Secret part II

Alicia was waiting for the elevator when Jack finished paying. The doors opened and Jack said "Should I wait for the next car?"

"No of course not"

They both boarded the elevator and Jack pushed seventeen. "What floor Ali...I'm sorry do they call you Ali?"

"I'm on seventeen daddy, and yes they do."

It was a long quiet ride to seventeen. Alicia went out first while Jack held the door. She proceeded him down the hall. He watched intently as his daughters hips swayed gently as she made her way to her room. Alicia swiped her card key backwards to give Jack sufficient time to catch up. She had to make this happen. Her mind was racing. What if he didn't make a move? She had to get him into her room. Jack was approaching and she swiped the card again, this time dropping it to the floor.

"I hate these cards, they never work right. Jack was right there. He leaned down and picked up the card. "Let me try Ali." He swiped the card and opened the door. He handed the card to Alicia, and pushed the door open for her.

Alicia’s heart was racing. She stepped into the room and turned to close the door. Jack pushed her into the room and slammed the door. Alicia slid her fingers in her pocket and activated the digital recorder.

"What are you doing daddy?" Alicia screamed.

Jack didn't speak. Instead he moved slow towards Alicia as he removed his coat and tie. Alicia tried to run past him but Jack cut her off and pushed her to the bed.

"You can't do this daddy.....you're my father for gods sake."

Jack shed his shirt and swung one leg over Alicia as she lay on the bed.

"Why are you doing this? Haven't you caused us enough pain and misery already?"

Jack reached down and grabbed her blouse. "I'll tell you why I'm doing it you beautiful little whore, because you want me to. That's why you came here isn't it? "

"No daddy, I told you why I came here. Now let me go."

Jack ripped her blouse open and Alicia screamed "Rape....he's raping me......"

Jack backhanded her hard snapping her head to the side and then quickly clamped his hand over her mouth and snatched her bra off, exposing her gorgeous chest. Alicia started to speak and Jack slapped her again, breaking the skin on her lip.

"Now you listen to me, you delicious little cunt, if you scream like that again I'll make this the worst night of you pathetic life. Do you understand me Ali?"

Alicia was terrified, even though she had set this up and it was unfolding just as she had wanted, she underestimated his evilness, and she did not know how much she could take. She nodded yes to Jack's question and he began to ravage her.

His wet, sloppy mouth almost made her puke as he sucked at her nipples. He licked and kissed her breast endlessly for the longest time, tugging on her nipples with his tongue, biting her breast and moving from her neck to her belly with his teeth and tongue like an animal. The sweat began to pour from his forehead as he tore at Alicia’s skirt.

"Daddy don't....please stop don't go any further.....please."

Jack looked at her as he ripped through her waistband and tore her skirt from her body leaving her naked save for her panties and nylons. "You are a stunning little whore Ali. and I'm going to give you everything I gave your mother and more."

Jack began to tear at her panties with his teeth. She pushed at his head trying to get him to stop as she cried out no over and over again. Before long she was completely nude and Jacks face was buried in her hot, sweet young pussy. He forced her thighs apart as he drug his tongue slowly over her labia. Alicia shuddered at the feeling that brought. She screamed, "No daddy, please stop, I don't want this.....please."

Jack ignored her as her filled his hands with her firm ass. He worked his tongue methodically over every wrinkle and cranny of her sweet, wet pussy. When he sucked her clit into his mouth she moaned and Jack knew he had her. Jack worked feverously to keep her going once he heard the moan. Her screams turned to faint whispers of "No more daddy.........please daddy no more."

When Alicia was nearing her involuntary orgasm Jack mounted her. The stark reality of being face to face with her father as he was about to violate her, shocked her out of arousal and back to terror. "Jack.....no stop it daddy you're raping me,........your raping me." she screamed at the top of her voice. Jack slapped her three times in quick succession and then clamped his hand over her mouth and jammed the entire length of his nine inch cock all the way to her bottom. Alicia screamed into Jack's hand as he withdrew and drove his hot meat deep in her belly again. He began to pump her with a slow steady motion as she thought to herself how she would not let this monster make her cum.

Jack's hand slid off her mouth and he took a handful of her hair and forced her to face him. "While I'm fucking you, my beautiful young whore, you will keep your eyes wide open and focused on me, just like your mother did. And if you do not.........then I will give you a beating the likes of which you can't imagine.

The words terrified Alicia because she knew him well enough now to understand that he meant it, but she knew also that he had said it loud enough for her digital recorder to capture every single word. It seemed to go on forever. His slow steady drive into her, and his rhythmic withdrawal from her trembling body made it almost impossible for her to fight her natural arousal. How could this happen she thought? How could her fathers violation of her cause her arousal. She hadn't prepared herself for this eventuality.

Alicia began to respond involuntarily again as Jack began his finishing drive. "No damn you" she screamed one more time as his speed multiplied with the ferocity of his thrust.

"You love it, you little whore.....just like your slut of a mother did.....don't you?....don't you whore?"

Alicia had to bite her lip not to respond as she felt Jack swell inside her and explode. His steaming spunk caused her to gasp as it filled every bit of her hot, sweet pussy. She was on the verge of orgasm herself when Jack pulled out. He sprung off the bed laughing, and headed for the bathroom. Alicia lay panting on the bed. Damn him she thought to herself as the sound of his stream filled the silent room. The sweat rolled from her face and arms as the ache from her unfinished womanhood screamed for completion.

She quietly leaned over and switched off the recorder that was laying under her scarf on the nightstand.

Her hand slid between her cum soaked thighs as she began to finish what Jack had started, just then she heard the shower start from the bathroom. She grabbed her travel alarm and bounced it off the bathroom wall in anger. Jack walked out to see what had happened.

"Is that all you got daddy?" she screamed sarcastically.

"Oh You want more huh? You are just like your mother, aren't you Ali?"

"The least you could do is finish what you started daddy." again with the sarcastic.

Jack was instantly hard as he mounted her again. Alicia spit at him and he slapped her twice before plunging his cock deep into her belly. "Ohhh yea daddy, that's what I want.Give it all to me you fucking monster." She purred as she wrapped her legs around her fathers waist and bucked up off the bed. She pulled him deep inside her as she moaned and growled for more and more until he brought her to her to her first enormous orgasm.

Jack, still hard and with renewed energy, flipped her over and mounted her again. "That's it daddy, you know what I want, give me what you didn't give mommy you bastard. Give it to me good daddy."

Jack pushed his head into her rosebud. Alicia screamed in pain as he drove his steel deep into her bowels. He plunged himself into her again and again as he reached around her thigh and rubbed her clit. Alicia reached between her thighs and guided his hand as he slammed her over and over with his huge cock. Jack slapped her ass each time he withdrew. Every stroke drew another ecstatic moan from Ali's lips until she exploded again just as Jack' cock swelled and dumped his final load into his climaxing daughter.

He stayed in her for a full ten minuets this time with his groin resting hard against her throbbing ass. Her breathing finally subsided and she turned her head and asked him simply, "You do understand that what you've done to me, and what you've done to mother was terribly, horribly wrong.....don’t you?"

Jack got up from the bed and after dressing silently, said coldly, "You didn't seem to think it was so wrong when you were screaming for more." and with that he walked from the room.

Alicia picked up her cell phone and pushed 911.

"911 What is your emergency."

"I'm in room 1749 at the Hyatt and I was just raped." she whispered.

"Is your attacker still there?" came the operators reply.

"No sir, he....he just left." she stuttered now almost in tears.

"Do you know your attacker miss?"

"It.....it was my father." now in an uncontrolled sob.

"I have a police unit and ambulance on the way miss, stay on the phone with me."

The police took Jack out in handcuffs in front of the entire Eastern region sales staff.

Alicia called her mother from the hospital that night.

"Jack Duchane was just arrested for false imprisonment, rape and sodomy."

"Oh my god.......who did he rape?"

"His own daughter........." was Ali's only reply.

Alicia took the stand and told the story.

The prosecutor played the digital recorder.

The jury was out eighteen minuets.
rockie00 is offline   Reply With Quote