View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 08:17 AM   #2089
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My daughter is a stripper - Liv Revamped HD

Daughter, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Only Handjob, Cum on Ass

Since I turned 18, I've been dancing at the stripclub across town hoping my parents wouldn't find out, they would be so mad! They think I've been going to night school. But I've been having fun dancing naked for older men. The other night, a perfect looking man in the corner caught my eye. It was him! It was my daddy! I could tell he was surprised to see me, and I was astonished to see him. I think that is the best dance I've ever done since I’ve been stripping. I loved him watching me like he always has.

So I decided to go for it. I got my cutest pink panties and bra and waited for him to come home when Mom was gone. I called him in my room, told him I saw him, and I wanted him. I made him lay down on the bed, took his pants off. I knew he had a big beautiful cock under there. I stroked and spit on his cock like a good girl then took off my panties and bra. I could tell he loved what he saw by how hard he got. Grinding my young wet slit on her leg and jerking him off I wanted his special Daddy juice so bad, rubbing his cock all over my ass and showing him my pretty pussy I pulled on his cock fast and hard until he poured it all over my ass. I think Daddy will come to see me dance more.

My daughter is a stripper HD.mp4
Busty daughter teaches Dad to not suck in bed - Bree Daniels HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy

I told my dad that my mom confided in me that he doesn’t satisfy her in bed. That she was even thinking of divorce. He knows we are close. So he believed it. He is so sexy. I used to walk out of the shower in front of him when I still lived there in college because I knew he liked it. I’ve always wanted to know what his cock looks like. I love older men and I think he is the reason why. It might seem a little manipulative. But I won’t ever tell and I know he won’t either. And who knows, maybe he will please her more when I’m done with him. I’m so naughty. But I had to have him.

I could tell he was nervous, but also excited because his cock was growing in his pants as soon as I started talking about my generous offer to “save” his marriage. I pulled my pants off, spread my legs and told him exactly how to lick and finger his favorite daughters pussy. It took some direction, but he picked it up quickly. His handsome warm face between my long legs almost made me cum on its own. Then it was time to fuck me. I needed it so badly. But where to start? Doggy is my favorite. I bet it’s mom’s too. Mother like daughter. His cock was as thick and big as I had imagined while playing with myself all those years.. Daddy knows how to fuck so good with his thick fat cock filling up my tight young pussy. I can’t believe he fell for this. I rode him letting him look at my big perfect tittes, then laid back and let him fuck me until I came all over his cock and he filled me with his hot wet daddy load. Some plans are just too good not to work.

Busty daughter teaches Dad to not suck in bed HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote