View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 02:35 PM   #2083
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Elena Koshka, Kristen Scott, Scarlett Sage, Tyler Nixon - The Portal HD

Sister, Teen, Hairy, Russian, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Cuckold, Spying, Female Domination, Stockings, On The Phone, Blackmail, Netorare, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Impregnation, Pregnancy

Bookworm sister, Elena Koshka, goes downstairs to flip the fusebox on, when she sees a mysterious glow from an old cabinet. It's a portal into the future! She dives inside and comes out to see that her beloved brother, Tyler Nixon, has married his current girlfriend, Kristen Scott. Kristen was a bad girl when they started dating, but now she's spiraled out of control, she is conspiring to rob a museum, and she wants Tyler to help. The portal pulls Elena back into the past and Elena is busy to try to change the future by changing the present.

Tags: blowjob pussy.licking kissing missionary dirty.talk doggy.style spoon creampie

The Portal HD.mp4
Britney Light, Chad White, Emma Hix, Penny Pax - Insomniac pts. 3 & 4 HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Latina, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Caught In The Act, Cuckold, Netorare, Threesome, Lesian, Bisexual, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum on Tits, Chubby

Emma confesses her feelings for her brother, assuring him sex is just the medicine she needs for her insomnia, and it works. While Emma is dreaming in Chad's arms, Britney, who believes herself to be Chad's girlfriend, crawls into his bedroom window. The girls compete for Chad, begging Chad to choose him. (sex includes: Creampies, and facial cumshot).
(from Chad's perspective) It's 10pm, and in order to help Emma with her insomnia, we all go to our bedrooms, even if we're not ready to go to bed. I hear my phone text and it's Britney, she wants to see me. I text her back, "can't.. got to watch Em." It's difficult for me to hit the send button but obligation has always weighed over any sort of fun. I guess I'm just wired that way. Britney text me back, "I can be at your bedroom window in 10 minutes," and she sends me a picture of her breasts. I can feel my cock stiffen, and then I hear a soft knock on the door.
"Can I come in?" Emma walks in without hearing my answer. She looks at me with determination.
"What's up?" I'm half annoyed with her and half concerned. I'm always concerned for Emma, I guess I'm just wired that way.
Emma breathes in deeply and confesses that she's "in love with me." I tell her how absurd that is.. of course she loves me but she is not 'in love' with me, she misspoke, and I'm sure that's some side effect of her lack of sleep. She looks at me with determination, she wants me, she wants me to make love to her.

Tags: fucking.after.cumshot prone.bone blowjob cowgirl cum.on.stomach fake.creampie facial 3.cumshots fucking.after.creampie

Insomniac HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote