View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 01:50 AM   #29
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
lol no no- I mean hundreds of years ago. If a woman committed a horrible crime, men would literally line up to rape her, over and over, and there have been many recorded instances of deaths from rape. Read more into it, many instances of her insides being torn apart/burst.
......damn, I read weird ass shit. LOL
Deaths from rape, yes. But not from too much cum! Take the recent incident in India where the woman was gangraped on a bus and died a couple of weeks later. In addition to using their cocks to rape her, they used a metal rod of some sort, and quite viciously. She died from severe internal injuries from the rod, not the cocks. Very often news stories about rape leave out some of those little details for one reason or another. Whenever a woman is "raped to death" I strongly suspect there's a bit more to the story than just a lot of forced fucking.