View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 08:04 AM   #38
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Events have taken place all over the British Isles to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of The Great War, including a memorial service held in Dublin by the Royal British Legion.

The President of Germany laid a wreath at the Cenotaph in what is being described as an historic act of reconciliation between the UK and Germany.

The IRA appear to have been able to refrain from killing any one so far today. Good on yah Paddy, here's your boat fare home.

Meanwhile, in Paris, Donald Trump managed to turn up on time for a commemoration to mark the Armistice, which is a vast improvement on Americas usual tardiness as far as global conflicts go. Also in attendance were such heavy weight defenders of freedom and democracy including Angela Merkel, Emmanual Macron, Jean Claud Junckers, Christine Legard, and I'm some low ranking EU loving British member of parliament or other, though nobody bothered showing them on television.

Meanwhile, back at the Cenotaph, wreaths were laid by those treacherous bastards (I'm being generous here) Theresa May and Vince Cable, as well as IRA/Hamas volunteer Trooper Corbyn.

Sky Television News are currently showing live interviews with women in hats.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote